"First of all: NO."
I finally got paid, and this is what I spent my money on. I have no regrets.
Mark Oshiro's reaction to seeing Sam die in the Season 2 finale of Supernatural.
nanceoir asked: If anyone wants gifs of specific Mark moments, I'm always open for requests! Just tell me the video and the specific moment (with an approximate time stamp, if possible). Oh, and if it's a Watches video, I'll need it a download. But seriously, I'm always happy to gif stuff for anyone who needs it.
Signal boost for you guys!
Nanceoir is the best :3
We have a submission box here at Mark Reacts. Please don’t hesitate to use it!
If you only ever watch one Mark Reads Discworld video, please let it be this one.
(Colour of Magic, part 10, video 2: that one bit after the Wyrmberg)
Here’s Kristen Bell and Francis Capra looking so fabulous it hurts.
hello, tumblr beauties! i generally like to keep the worlds of my online mega-verse away from here so that i can be silly and talk about my obsession with bastille or zayn malik’s face or reblog things that make people structurally uncomfortable. but i have fun SUPER FUN things happening this year that i thought some of you might be interested in.
- lots of Discworld is coming and we’re almost done splitting up the second book
- i’m taking some time to finish my novel and a short story because i really need to do this. this will only affect double features on Mark Reads. everything else is going according to plan. sound NO alarms.
- i totally want to pull off an online convention because why not
- if anyone has used subabble or patreon and can give me the low down, you’re already the best.
- i have a huge secret thing for mark watches next month that i am going to obnoxiously rub in your face because i can
- oh, i’ll be watching Revolutionary Girl Utena and Farscape for Double Features this summer, which is preceded by The Middleman and Band of Brothers this upcoming month.
- i am going everywhere this year: Manchester, London, Edinburgh, Chicago, Detroit, Orlando, and will be at DashCon, LeakyCon, WorldCon, DetCon, and a ton of other places. come hang out because i like meeting people and we can talk shit about things because it’s my favorite thing in the universe
my life is ridiculous, i am acknowledging this outright. i’m okay with this because i get to interact with people like you on a daily basis.
hope you have a wonderful day, wherever and whenever you are!
This is the moment that I’ve been waiting for since FMA:B. It did not disappoint.
MARK USED A SUPERNATURAL GIF IN HIS REVIEWS OF ECLIPSE BEFORE HE EVEN REALLY KNEW WHAT SUPERNATURAL WAS AND IF THAT DOESN’T SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE POWER OF THE SPN GIF THEN I DON’T KNOW WHAT WILL.
Hey, that’s just plain good advice. Do you like a character? Stop doing that, they’re going to die in genre fiction.
What I Know About Discworld Prior to Starting It It’s written by Terry Pratchett. What I Now Know After Reading 17 Pages Absolutely
There are over 40 books.
There are multiple overlapping series within the series.
It’s… a world that is a disc?
I DON’T KNOW
I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ELSE.
What I Know About Discworld Prior to Starting It
It’s written by Terry Pratchett.
What I Now Know After Reading 17 Pages
— Mark Reads Discworld (via summersanginme)
I’m in Los Angeles. I have a Mark In The Park event on Saturday. You should come. Think of it like a combined book reading/picnic. Anyone is free to come as the event is free itself and you can bring food/drink if you want!
fair warning that if I meet Kristen Bell or Percy Daggs III tomorrow I may not actually be alive at the event itself. this is just the warning I’m giving you.
y’all are the best <3